We’re gearing up for an interesting selling season for the waterfront market. More properties have been listed recently and more to come with the warmer weather. With limited recent sales, this Spring should help dictate where prices will go for the rest of the year. In general waterfront properties are a safe long term investment. Location, type of shoreline, which direction the waterfront faces, rentability, boating and access to a town are some of the factors to consider. Off water cottages and condos can be an affordable alternative that still produce great supplementary income. Thinking about buying waterfront this year but unsure where to start? We’re happy to point you in the right direction ✌️
In this edition:
- Bank of Canada holds interest rates 🛑
- Ontario Helping Families Save Money With Energy-Efficiency Program 💲
- Muskoka Maple Festival is sure to be a sweet event 🍁
- We have some very attractive listings; check them out below 👇
News and Updates
A few good reads
- Bank of Canada holds interest rate steady again at 4.5%
- Canadian housing affordability to improve in 2023, RBC predicts
- Province proposes changes at the Landlord and Tenant Board
- Ontario Helping Families Save Money With Energy-Efficiency Program
- Free Compost Giveaway In Bracebridge For Earth Month
March Market Stats
Want stats more specific to your area? Reach out and we can create a custom report just for you!
Must See’s In Muskoka
This month in Muskoka – the Muskoka Intimate Concert Series presents Del Barber, Canvas Brewing Co is hosting Brewer’s Dinner, and head downtown Huntsville for the Muskoka Maple Festival!
Thanks for taking the time to read!