With summer officially less than a week away and kids almost finished school what are you most looking forward to this summer? If you own a cottage or planning to rent we hope to see up in Muskoka!
Waterfront buyers should keep a close eye, there’s going to be some good opportunities coming up this season ✌️
In this edition:
- When are economists predicting the first rate cut? 📈
- Canada’s housing market sees the largest improvement in affordability in 4 years 💲
- Some great laughs 😂, the ultimate Muskoka challenge 🏊🚴🏃♂️, and incredible music 🎶🎸
- We have a wide array of listings to check out 👇
News and Updates
A few good reads
- Canada’s housing market sees the largest improvement in affordability in four years: National Bank 💲
- Fire ban still in effect 🔥
- Community raises $18,000 so far to enhance the Baysville community centre 🙂
- Sticking the Bank of Canada with the ‘dirty work’ means higher rates for longer📈
May Market Stats
Must See’s In Muskoka
This month in Muskoka – Yuk Yuk stand-up comedy tour, come out and cheer on Dave at this year’s Trimuskoa, the Sheepdogs are playing at The Kee to Bala, and of course, Canada Day Fireworks can be seen across Muskoka!