We’re off to a great start and have some exciting news coming over the next few weeks (stay tuned to our social channels for all the updates)! The Muskoka June market has seen an increase in sales and average sale price, which is excellent news all around! The Bank of Canada has announced another interest rate hike, so we’ll see how this starts to affect the markets.
On my way for a quick getaway to the Ottawa River for some white water rafting, wish me luck!
We hope you’re having a great July, reach out anytime if you’d like to chat. We always love hearing what adventures you’re getting up to! 👋
In this edition:
- Has the Bank of Canada raised rates one too many times? 🤔
- District marks the opening of Alex’s house aimed to support at-risk youth
- Incredible art exhibitions 🎨, tasty food 🍗, and its farmers market season 🥕🌽💐
News and Updates
A few good reads
- Bank of Canada’s latest interest rate hike may be one too many
- Financial consumer watchdog issues new guidelines to help support struggling borrowers
- District marks the opening of Alex’s Place aimed to support at-risk youth
- Time to stock up on those marshmallows 🔥
- OPP offers tips on avoiding and dealing with bear encounters
- Affordability improves for the first time in 3 years, yet massive challenges persist for homeownership
June Market Stats
Want stats more specific to your area? Reach out and we can create a custom report just for you!
Must See’s In Muskoka
This month in Muskoka – some finger-licking good food at the Muskoka Ribfest, Nuit Blanche is back in Huntsville and check out the Dwight Farmers Market!