Officially the first day of summer is June 21st but we’re calling it now ☀️ Have an amazing long weekend.. hopefully in cottage country! Diving right into this months newsletter, enjoy ✌️
In this edition:
- Markets across Canada experience spring surge 🌿
- Town of Huntsville is considering a moratorium on short-term rentals 🛑
- Muskoka 2/4 Craft Beer festival 🍻
News and Updates
- Looks like Canada’s housing market has finally turned the corner
- Markets across Canada experience spring surge
- Town of Huntsville to consider a moratorium on short-term rentals
- Should ATV boundaries change in Bracebridge
- Hospice Huntsville raises flag at Huntsville Town Hall
- Province helps fund the fight against invasive species
April Market Stats
Want stats more specific to your area? Reach out and we can create a custom report just for you!
Must See’s In Muskoka
This month in Muskoka – Muskoka 2/4 Craft Beer Festival at River Mill Park, Spin the Lakes cycle tour, and the first ever Muskoka EV Show gets underway in Bracebridge!