I hope everyone is having a great start to their summer and enjoying the amazing weather we’re having. I love getting out showing homes and cottages this time of year (mountain biking, golfing and being on the water in my down time ✌️). What are your favourite things to do in Muskoka in the summer??
In this edition:
- Bank of Canada announced another rate increase
- Muskoka is the place to be this month, with incredible art shows, live entertainment and great shopping!🎭🎨
- Listings to check out below 👇: Beautiful 120 Acre farm in Magnetawan, an immaculate family home in Huntsville, waterfront on Tasso Lake, and more
News and Updates
A few good reads
– Bank of Canada has raised interest rates yet again, bringing the key lending rate to 2.5%. Read about their decision in this article here.
– Town of Huntsville proposing some stricter measures for Airbnb, get the latest here
– An incredible story about 2 ladies who donated $1.6M to Huntsville Hospital Foundation. Read about their story and why they chose to donate
June Market Stats
Want stats more specific to your area? Reach out and we can create a custom report just for you!
Must See’s In Muskoka
This month in Muskoka, check out the Muskoka Arts & Crafts Show, Nuit Blanche is returning for one night on only, and Midnight Madness in Bracebridge.
Thanks for taking the time to read!