Dave Leslie and Brandon Stapleton acquire COLDWELL BANKER THOMPSON Real Estate Brokerage.🍾
This past Monday was a big day for me! I couldn’t be more proud to be the new owner of Coldwell Banker Thompson Real Estate Brokerage along with my good friend and now business partner Brandon Stapleton. The 3rd generation of family ownership! We have the best crew in the industry and so excited for what the future holds for all of us.
A big thank you to everyone for their support, Scott and Brent for all their mentorship and especially my wife Malori who’s always happy to join me on these crazy adventures!
As for the Dave Leslie Team? We’ll be operating in the same manner and excited to continue helping our clients buy and sell real estate in the Muskoka and surrounding area. I’m fortunate to have such amazing teammates: Casey Jagosky and Melissa Munro!!
Looking forward to connecting with all of you ✌️
In this edition:
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle – Single stream recycling now in Muskoka! ♻️
- Father’s Day car Shows in Gravenhurst and Bracebridge! 🚗
- Some great listings to check out below 👇: Executive estate homes only 10 minutes from Huntsville with high speed internet, a single family home w/ attached garage and vacant lot in the Port Sydney/Rosseau area.
- The market is showing signs of slowing and becoming more balanced but it’s not all doom and gloom 😀
News and Updates
A few great articles to enjoy
– Happy Canada Day! Head over to Discovery Muskoka to find out where you can catch some fireworks! 🎇
– Single stream recycling has come to Muskoka. What does this mean for you and how does it help, learn more about how the district of Muskoka is making it easier, here. 🌎
– Lake of Bays Council has approved an ice cream truck at Dwight Beach! Read more about the proposed location, hours and some of the Councillor’s concerns.🍨
– We’ve listened to the news and read the article, a scary thought that 1 in 4 homeowners can’t afford their homes if we see another rate hike (full article here). However, this article from Toronto Storeys also notes that nearly 1/4 of Ontario homeowners own multiple homes!
Real Estate is an ever-changing market; it can be managed with the proper guidance and expert advice. We just ran a quick calculation, and the Muskoka Region is still holding strong; in May 2022, single-family homes (waterfront and non-waterfront combined) sales prices have continued to increase, a 15% increase over last year!
May Market Stats
Want stats more specific to your area? Click this link for a more detailed report or reach out and we can create a custom report just for you!
Must See’s In Muskoka
This month in Muskoka, check out the Landed Arts Festival, Fathers Day Car Shows,and cheer on the participants of The Subaru Ironman 70.3.