Crazy to think it’s already March break, where has the time gone?! We hope you’re enjoying this break with friends and family and are out and about maximizing the last stretch of winter before spring is fully in the air.
We’re sticking close to home and spending some time sledding and skiing with our kids. 🎿
The spring market is upon us and we are ramping up to serve our amazing clients better! We are hopeful that this spring we will see more inventory for our waterfront buyers.
As promised we selected our winner from our last newsletter. Megan and Patrick sent in a great photo of them enjoying snowshoeing in Emsdale. Thanks for the photos Megan and Patrick. 😀
In this edition:
- After 2 seasons Porter Airlines has confirmed it will be flying back into Muskoka this year! ✈️
- 🎉 With the easing of restrictions, we are seeing concerts and events coming to town. Make sure to check out some of the amazing festivals/concerts that are right around the corner! 🎤
- The Bank of Canada raised lending rates for the first time since 2018 to 0.5% 📈
- Huntsville’s Main Street has entered into stage 4 of Diggin’ Downtown
News and Updates
A few great articles to enjoy:
– With the bank of Canada increasing the lending rate by 25 basis points, how will it affect the housing market? This article from BNN breaks down the increase and how it will affect our economy amidst what’s going on in the world.
– Porter airlines has confirmed it will be flying to the Muskoka airport from June to September, check out the full article to see their schedule and how the shuttle service will help to disperse visitors around the region.
– Diggin Downtown Huntsville entered into stage 4 – click here to learn how it will affect traffic flow and businesses in the area
February Market Stats
Want stats more specific to your area? Reach out and we’re happy to provide 🙂
Must See’s In Muskoka
This month in Muskoka, check out the Muskoka Maple Trail, Away We Go Trips, and Find Your wild!
Thanks for taking the time to read!