What are you looking forward to this winter?? With the first real snow coming this week, I’m pumped the ski season is on its way!! ⛷ As we approach the holidays, the real estate market tends to slow down, then picks up again around mid-January. Take time to enjoy the holiday season but if you’re in buying mode, keep your eye on the market. Often good opportunities come when other people take their foot off the gas. Cheers! ✌️
In this edition:
- The softening of the housing market, an insightful video from economist Benjamin Tal. 📉
- Muskoka is coming alive this holiday season; check out some of the incredible events all around the region. 🎄
- Check out these listings: A custom-to-be-built 2400+ sqft in the Mineral Springs Development, a charming off-water cottage or home close to trails in Kearney, an excellent opportunity to own on the water in Huntsville. 🏡
News and Updates
A few good reads
– Deputy chief economist at CIBC Capital Market, Benjamin Tal, talks with the Financial Post about the softening of the housing market. Watch his insightful video here
– Local lottery winners give back to the community; read more about their story and how they are sharing their winnings, here
– Businesses Pledge More Than $100K In Support Of Affordable Housing For Bala Families; learn more about the initiative here
– Huntsville Hospice has received a provincial grant. To read about the grant and how it will be used to continue to strengthen their service, click here
October Market Stats
Want stats more specific to your area? Reach out and we can create a custom report just for you!
Must See’s In Muskoka
This month in Muskoka, check out the O’ Christmas Tea: A British Comedy, the Muskoka Market – Huntsville Edition and the Bracebridge Festival of Lights!
Thanks for taking the time to read!