Hopefully you’ve enjoyed some time in Muskoka this summer and making the most of the last few weeks of August. Fall is one of our favourite seasons here and often brings visitors coming to see the leaves changing colours. We expect to see an uptick in the real estate market this Fall too. There should be plenty of options to choose from with even more housing coming up for sale. Buyers will likely be more focussed on acquiring a property once summer is over and before winter hits. If you’re thinking of selling now’s the time to prepare and be ready to list by mid September. Cheers!
In this edition:
- Are market corrections just part of life? ✅
- Dockside festivals 🎵, antique shows and a Fall Fair 🍁, we’ve got some incredible community events coming up
- Listings to check out below: 7 acres in Utterson 🏡, a meticulously maintained family home in Baysville, a great building lot in Huntsville🌳
News and Updates
A few good reads
– Market corrections are just part of life — embrace the correction. BNN breaks down the current market, check it out here
– A great article from Cottage Life outlining the real estate market from a cottagers perspective, learn more here.
– Huntsville resident embarks on a life-changing bike ride for Huntsville Hospice in memory of her brother. Read more about her story here.
July Market Stats
Want stats more specific to your area? Reach out and we can create a custom report just for you!
Must See’s In Muskoka
This month in Muskoka, check out the Dockside Festival at the Muskoka Wharf, the 39th Annual Antique Show/Sale in Bracebridge, and the start of the Fall Fair Season!
Thanks for taking the time to read!